CareersWe are an award-winning residential remodeler with 40+ years in business on the east side that offers full time work, medical benefits, paid vacation and the chance to help build beautiful projects for our clients. Our hope is that you will become a career team member who grows with the company.
We're always looking for top talent. Even if there isn't an open position listed, if you think you'd be a great fit for our team, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your experience.
Our award-winning residential remodeling firm is seeking a lead carpenter/job manager.
We are a Kirkland-based General Contractor with over 40 years of residential remodeling experience. We work within the boundaries of Edmonds to Renton (north to south) and Seattle to Mill Creek (west to east), but spend much of our time in Eastside neighborhoods.
• Should have knowledge of all phases of construction, including being competent in foundation to finish work
• Own your own tools for demolition, framing and finish carpentry.
• Be proficient with technology and software programs with the capacity for using them daily.
• Must be able to read plans and follow specifications.
• Must be able to complete jobs on-schedule and within budget
• Have at least 5 years of experience working in the construction industry
• A positive, self-starter type that can work with little or no supervision
• Maintain high quality projects, safe work habits, with production in mind
• Manage multiple projects at one time with excellent results
• Must have your own vehicle.
• Must have a current valid Washington driver's license with a good driving record
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
• Able to work Monday through Friday, 7am – 5pm.
• Must live within a 20 mile radius of Kirkland, WA
• Framing experience is a plus.
• This is a “bags-on” position, but you must also be able to manage subcontractors and interact professionally with homeowners. The person who will be successful in this position is positive, self motivated, detail oriented, can work well on their own, but can also train those with less experience.
• Work independently to execute residential remodeling projects with the utmost attention to detail and care.
• Use our project management software to maintain the project schedule, and keep subcontractors, office staff and homeowners informed of progress.
• Develop good client relationships to ensure the project’s success and future sales.
• Proficiently execute all phases of a remodeling project, including framing, siding, trim work, cabinets, drywall, concrete, flooring, general carpentry and finish work.
• Provide oversight for all laborers, carpenters, and subcontractors, ensuring the quality of their workmanship.
• Competitive hourly wages
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid sick leave
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation time
Job Type: Full-time
• Carpentry: 5 years
• Construction: 5 years