We are an award-winning residential remodeler with 40+ years in business on the east side that offers full time work, medical benefits, paid vacation and the chance to help build beautiful projects for our clients. Our hope is that you will become a career team member who grows with the company.
We're always looking for top talent. Even if there isn't an open position listed, if you think you'd be a great fit for our team, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com explaining your experience.
Our award-winning residential remodeling firm is seeking a high-energy laborer with an excellent driving record and positive attitude that would like to grow with a great Eastside company.
We are a Kirkland-based General Contractor with over 40 years of residential remodeling experience. We work within the boundaries of Edmonds to Renton (north to south) and Seattle to Mill Creek (west to east), but spend much of our time in Eastside neighborhoods localized around Kirkland.
• A positive, reliable, self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
• Must have your own vehicle and have a current valid Washington driver's license with a good driving record
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
• Must be able to follow directions, complete requested tasks in the time-frame given
• Have a basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
• Able to work Monday through Friday, 7am – 5pm
• Must live within a 20-mile radius of Kirkland, WA
• Able to drive the company vehicle safely and competently
• Able to work outside regardless of weather or temperature
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Work under a lead carpenter to execute residential remodeling projects with the utmost attention to detail and care
• Safely drive company vehicle to drop off/pick-up items at vendors, client sites, the dump and more
• Develop good client relationships to ensure the project’s success and future sales
• Lift and carry loads up to 75 lbs. and navigate construction job site terrain
• Dig pits, trenches and foundations in preparation for job site construction
• Perform set-up and clean-up tasks at a job site
• Competitive hourly wages
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid sick leave
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation time
Job Type: Full-time
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with no outstanding driving infractions.